We have been spreading the word about the recent publication of our book, From Silicon Valley to Swaziland: How One Couple Found Purpose and Adventure in an Encore Career, available at Amazon and all major online book retailers. Here are some of our first activities:
- Encourage your friends to enter a contest for a free book on our book’s Good Reads through May 7th!
- Visit the link to the Los Altos Town Crier article with lots of pictures!
- Follow me on Twitter (@wwalleigh), our website, Facebook, LinkedIn, and now Good Reads .
- Catch the TechnoServe blog about our book. A major promotion to its donors is underway.
- Stay tuned for links to our Virtual Book Tour with book reviewers, bloggers, and podcasters and which officially runs through late May.
- Catch our live interview online on Big Blend Radio on Sun., May 17 about 12:15 pm PDT.
So if you haven’t yet bought From Silicon Valley to Swaziland, please do! AND write a favorable review on Amazon, tell all your friends to buy the book (or buy it for them), sign us up for your book group, etc.
Enjoy the book and remember since all royalties go to TechnoServe that your purchase will help reduce poverty in the developing world.